Welcome to episode 12! We’re entertaining diplomat Baz from the untamed wilds of the West, and he came bearing gifts. Here’s hoping you enjoy our three-way pontificate. As always, if you want the full version, don’t forget to check us out on Patreon. Even if you’re not in for the full-six, we thank you for your attention. Please don’t forget to rate and review on iTunes.
1. Stillwater Gose Gone Wild: In Dissecting Our Fun, we test our limits discussing just how many times the same game mechanic can be reskinned.
2. Roughtail Brewing Company Polar Eclipse: We cram three into the Armchair Director this week and discuss our top 3 Time Travel movies.
3. Clown Shoes Brewing Undead Party Crasher: COM Corner is all about Expectations Violations Theory. The hosts each share their most bemoaned example.
4. Roughtail Little Blue Pils: Ready Player Drunk examines the video game mechanical changes that had the biggest impact on gameplay.
5. Anthem Brewing Company’s Domestique: In Ask Mixed Six, someone wanted to know our tips for entering a management position…for some reason. We tried our best to answer.
6. Artisan Ales Prairie Bomb!: Finally Drunk Enough, we get into why we knock them back in the first place.
- Zompie by Boom Boom Beckett
- Fire Inside by Ridgway
- All Three Judges by John Basile
- Energy by DJ Pokki
- Purple Midnight by Angus and Friends
- Nostalgia by Sam Garbett
- La La by Reole