Episode Ocho! Welcome to the free, 5-beer and topic version of The Mixed Six. If you’re a backer of our Patreon (or wish to become one) head on over there to grab your premium version of the episode and vote on future content. This is our first episode with 50% user generated segments and sub-topics, so let’s get to it.
- Urban Chestnut’s Count Orlok Black Pumpkin Ale: Coming in second in the segment vote, we talk about Dissecting Our Fun, or rather, dissecting our lack of fun with our 3 least favorite board games.
- Mother’s Brewing MILF: Topping out the segment vote, we Nerdsplain the concept of the ‘nerdiphany’ and share our own moments of geeky self-reflection.
- Unibroue Blanche de Chambly: In Binge Binger, Ethan Cordray asks for some strategies on how to select a television show when spoiled for choice. The resident couch potatoes weigh in.
- Evil Twin/ Two Road Pachamama Porter: In Ask Mixed Six, Steven Lee wants to hear more about the struggle of living in a community that doesn’t share your personal values. Two straight white dudes do their best to answer.
- Big Sky Brewing Moose Drool Brown Ale: Adam L. wants to know the hosts’ secret shames, and Joe DP want’s to know about beers we’re ashamed to admit drinking. So in this week’s Professional Drinking, we bring you Spence and Caleb’s SECRET SHAME BEERS.
On the Patreon
Hoegaarden Wit-Blanche: Finally Drunk Enough, the hosts wade into a quagmire of a question…when are you ethically required to stop enjoying an artist’s work because of the artist’s life?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS