Howdy! Episode 3 is our first episode on the new Patreon model. We’ll keep dropping free, five-beer episodes here, but if you want that heady sixth beer stuff, stop by our Patreon and donate at the Last Call level. We’d really appreciate it. If you have questions, hit us up at firstname.lastname@example.org or @themixedsix on Twitter.
- Holiday Cheer by Shiner: In Ready Player Drunk, we talk about the unique tragedy of being trapped in a videogame Skinner Box from which you don’t which to escape.
- Pineapple Sculpin by Ballast Point: In Binge Binger, Caleb and Spence compare notes on fantastic shows that outshine their silly premises.
- Victory at Sea by Ballast Point: We Dissect the Fun of Mice and Mystics, a superb game in the fine tradition of tricking your friends into playing an RPG.
- Blackberry Gose by O’dell Brewing: In COM Corner, we make sure Spencer’s PhD doesn’t go to waste by talking about the five geek social fallacies.
- The Cowboy by Evil Twin Brewing: In this week’s Armchair Director, we fight like men over our top 3 romantic comedies.
Behind the Paywall
6. Myer Lemons Lager by Anchor Brewing: Finally Drunk Enough, we debate the role of the public library in 21st century society.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Leave a Reply