Welcome to episode 2! Be sure to check us out on Patreon. This is the last preview episode before we start dropping extra content on our beloved patrons.
- Oatmeal Stout by Free State Brewing Company AND El Gose by Avery: In this week’s Dissecting Our Fun, Spence and Caleb talk about Cargo Noir and the importance of accessibility in games.
- Aunt Sally by Lagunitas: The Armchair Directors compare notes on their bottom 5 superhero films and argue about what it truly means to suck.
- Shakespeare Oatmeal Stout by Rogue Brewing: In Nerdsplainer, Caleb sees how many disbelieving guffaws he can provoke from Spence by explaining the evolution of SpeedRunning.
- Tell-Tale Tart by Boulevard Brewing Company: In Binge Binger, the crew talks about shows they were forced to watch and came to like as a psychological coping mechanism. It’s Stockholm Syndrome television time.
- Antique Amber by Crown Valley Brewing Company: In Dear Mixed Six, a seemingly innocent question about S’mores sends one of the hosts into an enraged fugue state.
- Christmas Ale by Schlafly Brewing Company: Finally Drunk Enough, Spence and Caleb provide a loving read of the Singularity and our boy RAY-K.
1. Jazz Club by Kriss
2. Requiem for a fish by The Freak Fandango Orchestra
3. Liquid Blue by The Madpix Project
4. Autumn Leaves by All Purpose Jazz
5. Hello Sinner by Boogie Belgique
6. Disappearance by Angus and Friends
7. Hello Sinner by Boogie Belgique
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Where might this suggestions page be?
We are working on that right now and will let you know ASAP. Thanks for checking in and we’re looking forward to your suggestion!