What’s up! It’s episode 7 time! This is our first episode planned with patron feedback. If you want to get in on voting for floating segments, suggesting beers, asking questions, and dictating sub-topics, be sure to check us out at Patreon.
- Samuel Smith’s Organic Chocolate Stout: We start things off with a patron-suggested beer and a patron-suggested topic! This week’s Armchair Director has Spence and Caleb enthusiastically agreeing to the top three MCU films.
- Perennial Artisan Ale’s Von Pamplemousse: Some sick, Jigsaw-esque patron demanded Ask Mixed Six be about a choice between saving one beer and wiping one from the face of earth. Spencer and Caleb do their best to survive in this hellish thought experiment.
- Stillwater Artisanal (Stratford CT) Stillwater Extra Dry: In Dissecting Our Fun, we discuss the conundrum of co-op boardgames. Also, Caleb almost chokes to death on the mic and the crew makes a new rule.
- Weihenstephaner’s Hefe Weissbier: In Getting Lit, Spence and Caleb discuss books everyone is supposed to love and they really, really don’t.
- Goose Island Four Star Pils: In Nerdsplainer, the patrons want to hear about the shifting political landscape of “gamers.” Producer Ross and Caleb try their best to help Spencer navigate a minefield of a topic.
For Patrons only…
- O’Fallon’s Hemp Hop Rye: Finally Drunk Enough, we talk about gift cards, Adam Smith, the myth of homo economicus, and the oh-so-sexy topic of behavioral economics.
- Cinematic Inspiration by Alex Che
- Knowns by Beat Dowsing
- Cool by Deadbunny Laura
- Guy with Goggle Eyes by Obikyama
- Sunflower by Steve Raphael
- Burnin Star by Strange Zero