On The Mixed Six, we drink six beers and have six conversations. It’s a variety show that slurs its speech, and this is the very first episode. Let us know what you think in the comments.
- Mother’s Brewing Company’s Imperial Three Blind Mice: In Professional Drinking, Spence and Caleb talk about how this is all a tax dodge for their alcoholism.
- The Green Flash’s Passionfruit Kicker: In Dissecting Our Fun, we geek out about the game Potion Explosion and the rarity of perfect information games
- Deshutes Jubeale: ‘Tis the season for the Armchair Directors to argue about our Top 5 Christmas movies
- Mother’s Brewing Company’s Backyard Wheat: Spence, the Sportsplainer, educates Caleb and Ross about field goal percentages at Mile High Stadium
- Boulevard’s Snow and Tell: In Binge Binger, we lay it all on the line and open up about our guiltiest TV pleasures.
- Sierra Nevada’s Narwhal: In the segment Drunk Enough, as if fueling up for just such an occasion, Spence and Caleb discuss if it’s even possible to defeat cognitive dissonance and how it’s done.
- I can See it by DarkSunn
- Siesta by Jahzzar
- Islamatronic Cantillation by The Orientalist
- Sorry by Comfort Fit
- Autumn Woes by Ryan Little
- Ghost Dance by Kevin MacLeod
- Power Trip by Ryan Little