What’s up?! It’s time again for our five-beer, free-cast for Episode 6. We recorded this one right after episode 5, so language and concepts start off a little…slippery. If you want to hear our 6th (aka 12th!) beer rambling, it’s up on the Patreon. Wanna talk beer with us? Hit us up @themixedsix or in the comments below.
- Lucky Buddha by Cheerday Brewing: We mix it up by starting things off with Armchair Director. The hosts share their dream remake and director combo, then Spencer is absurdly wrong.
- Grimbergen Double-Ambree: In Dissecting Our Fun, we talk about Concept and the amazing feat of making charades fun again.
- Urban Chestnut’s Revolution Series #1 Winged Nut: In Jukebox in Back, we bare our shame by sharing our top 3 musical guilty pleasures.
- Coop Ale Works F5 IPA: In Asked Mixed Six, a listener want’s to know how the hosts manage to write lengthy projects. We share some tips on tricking yourself into typing.
- Breckenridge Brewing’s Nitro Vanilla Porter: In a new segment called This Was a Mistake, we talk about a mistake other than drinking throughout the entire podcast. In this episode, that mistake is one most of you are lucky enough to be unfamiliar with: Branson.
Behind the Paywall
6. Mother’s Brewing Company’s Winter Grind: Finally Drunk Enough, we talk about the trap of authenticity and the danger of using it to measure your self-concept. Then we pass out, authentically, at the end of a grueling double recording.