Welcome back (except for those of you with trikaideckaphobia; we understand and we’ll see you in a few weeks). In this episode, Producer Ross and Caleb start by poisoning Spencer and things only get better from there. We hit some old favorites and try a whole new segment in the full version. If you want to check it out, don’t forget to hit us up on the Patreon.
1. Innis and Gunn Rum Cast: In Dissecting Our Fun, we talk about our board game deal-breakers.
2. Evil Twin Brewing’s Don No: The fans have spoken, and they want Sportsplainer. Spencer more than delivers with an exhaustive explanation of March Madness.
3. Avery Brewing Company’s Rumpkin: Ask Mixed Six wants to know when an antihero is too antihero. We draw our lines in the sand.
4. Crooked Stave Artisan Beer Project St. Bretta Brettanomyecs Citrus Wildbier Valencia Orange: After that mouthful, we step into Living With Humans to discuss the effects of ubiquitous social media on domestic life.
5. Ommegang Brewery’s Gnomegang Blonde Ale: In Binge Binger, we discuss the ongoing embarrassment that is Big Bang Theory.
6. Elysian Space Dust IPA: After an extra long free episode, we try something new for our backers with Snippet of Adventure! By popular demand, Producer Ross and Caleb introduce Spence to the world of RPGs. We start with character creation and the campaign promises to be interesting.