Shut yo mouth! (Not really, we love you all) Welcome to Episode 4! If you’re in for the long-haul and want a full, six-beer podcast, head on over to our Patreon and help us out with a donation. If you spent all your money on beer, we certainly understand. Here’s what to expect in the five-beer freecast.
- Schlafly’s Pumpkin Ale: In this week’s Dissecting Our Fun, we talk about Alchemists and the way technology can enhance a boardgame without replacing it.
- Backyard Beer Peach Tart by Mother’s Brewing: In Armchair Director, things get personal for Spence and Caleb when they talk about films forever corrupted by memory.
- Blue Moon’s Cocoa Brown Ale: In our new literature segment, Getting Lit(rature), we discuss if Cixin Liu’s brilliant The Three-Body Problem hails a return to Asimovian sci-fi.
- Farmer’s Market Citrus Gose Lager by Sundwerk Brewing: In Jukebox in the Back, we kick off our new music segment by warning you about bands we’d prefer you leave off the playlist.
- Oktoberfest Marzen Lager by Left Hand Brewing: In Asked Mixed Six, we answer the questions “What movie universe do you want to be pulled into, ala Last Action Hero?”
Behind the Paywall
6. Boulevard Brewing’s Ginger-Lemon Radler: Finally Drunk Enough, we debate the ethics of punctuality and fail to suppress the deep rage lateness brings up in us.
- Superjive by Memoria Colador
- The Funk Strikes Back by Jazzaria
- Bubble Gum Machine by Alexey Baranov
- Fatback by John Basile
- Jumper by Killo-Gram
- Hippie Jazz by Fankel